It’s getting crazy out in this world (mad world to be sure). How crazy? Let’s look at my healthcare premiums.
Blue Shield 2010 Premium, Monthly: $1341.06
Blue Shield 2013 Premium, Monthly: $1880.04
In a quick 4 years, the price has jumped by $538.98
In my current position, beginning 2013, a whopping $360 comes out of my monthly paycheck to cover my family’s medical insurance. This means that I must downgrade to a cheaper health plan that may not cover as much in regards to prescriptions, surgeries, specialists, etc.
Not only has my healthcare coverage taken a hit, but the payroll tax jumped back up by 2% this year. Remember that?
Retirement benefits have also increased in price, hence more cuts from my paycheck.
I had benefits. Now I have very expensive benefits. I can only imagine what it’s like for those of you who don’t make a decent wage. Many working folks out there have no medical coverage or any kind of retirement what so ever. That’s horrible.
Personally, I think this country is being steered by power hungry government, corporate giants, and global elitists with a specific agenda. The agenda isn’t to create a wonderful nation that is fair, just, and follows the U.S. Constitution. They are squeezing The People in order to create division, disharmony, class warfare and it’s being propagated by the manipulation of markets, deceptive healthcare practices, biased news reporting, finger pointing, and the lie of what’s best for us (you and I). They know what’s best, right? They make lots of money. They must know what’s best for us. We should really listen to them. They’re so smart. They got degrees… Blah! Blah! Blah!
Take a look around. Don’t look through the eyes of a Democrat or a Republican. Forget those deceivers. I want you, the free you to look at our nation right now. Do you see us improving in any way? I don’t. I see a country that is being destroyed by the largest consumer in the world – the United States Government.
- Our healthcare system is breaking down by design in order to usher in a more consolidated type of healthcare. Don’t worry, you’ll be consolidated as well.
- I see our education system bloated with know-nothing bureaucrats and social engineers. Our kids have suffered enormously by our broken public school system of which politicians and corporate masters won’t even send their own kids to attend.
- The military is being whittled down via the globalists plan to break the Middle East. We have more soldiers committing suicide than being killed by enemy combatants.
- We have cities filing for bankruptcy. BANKRUPTCY! Can you believe that?! Now we have states; such as California (once an economic machine and envy of the world) in major debt. California could file for bankruptcy. Are you kidding!!!
- America, once the greatest, most innovative nation on the planet is now under a mountain of debt. Our government, by plot and design, has borrowed so much money that we can’t even pay it back. The only way we could get out of this economic noose is by declaring war on the debt holders (mainly China as Japan is more of an ally) and then say we won’t pay it back due to the war. What a dangerous web our “elected” officials have woven. Stuck like a pig is what we are… bleeding profusely.
Those are only a few items. There’s more. A lot more. I just don’t have the desire to address everything. But be certain, the Democrats nor the Republicans are your friends. They are friends of corporations and the globalists. They could care less about you, your kids, or this great nation. Believe that. See it. Breathe it.
I don’t know what the answer is. Well I should say that I don’t know what the safe answer is. Deep down, I think every politician and lawyer in Washington DC, and those in the state capitols, should be tarred and feathered and then deported to some far away country, never allowed to return again. We NEED smart people in charge. A round table of scientists, engineers, mathematicians, and blue collar, common sense folks to reinvent American government with the foundation of the US Constitution as the guiding principal. If we keep the current people in office, we are doomed. I guarantee that.
Since we know that nothing is going to change anytime soon, I recommend that you learn how to hunt, fish, garden, cook over fire, and survive. Life is about to get more expensive. People will get unruly. Budgets will continue to be cut. And the feds will still siphon as much money from you and I as possible. Damn the Internal Revenue Service and God Bless America!