I’ve been watching a video called, Agenda: Grinding America Down on YouTube. It’s an expose by Curtis Bowers on the roots of communism and socialism and how those who follow have taken over American policy and goals through the sabotage of powerful industries (Hollywood, media, education, welfare, government, environment, church, etc.) as opposed to simply declaring an open revolt, something impossible in a united, Christian nation.
The film discusses and documents the actions of the likes of Marx, Lenin, Ayers, Obama and many others who have not only birthed this decades long revolution but who have helped promote it within their own lifespans as well. It connects the dots of how all of these men and women have influenced each other, those around them and how they have turned the American way upside down. The decay of America is no accident. Music, movies, education, some churches… they are all being manipulated within to dumb the populace down into dependency.
The question, “Do people exist for the benefit of the state?” came up during the documentary. I think it’s a great question as it is relevant today. The answer is simple. No. People do not exist for the benefit of the state. But I think that as time has gone on with dark forces at hand, changing American society into an immoral cesspool of cry-baby beggars who need their fix, it is clear that many believe humans exist for the benefit of government.
With Christianity being attacked, freedoms being attacked, the US Constitution being attacked, private property being attacked, organic food being attacked, voting results being turned over by the courts, government medical insurance being mandatory for all, food being attacked, marijuana being accepted… the list goes on… obviously the rights of Americans to live a moral and peaceful life is being attacked by those not only in political positions, but by the communist and socialist ideology. All humans must be ruled over by a massive central authority for their own “good” is the party line.
Today Americans are being heard but they are not being listened to. As the older generations pass on, armed with a freedom loving spirit, the newer generations are going with the flow without a fighting bone in their body, unless of course a business proprietor made some money, is white or goes to a Christian church then it’s fair game to bash him or her down. The middle class, the business owner, the church goer, the laborer… these people built this wonderful country under a patriarchal system of united families from every street block. They see what is going on but no one with current power listens because those with real power don’t want thinking, God fearing, property owning, patriarchal families to have a say. That would be detrimental to the communist plan – to make people exist for the benefit of the state.
Ever miss a tax payment? Ever get a letter from the IRS stating you owe them money? Did you have any recourse? See?! The same can be asked concerning traffic tickets, medical insurance claims, auto insurance claims, property inspectors, health inspectors, zoning staff or any other government/corporate agency. You exist for the benefit of their purse. They don’t exist for the benefit of your way of life and purse. Today the state has gotten so big that it is they that need the resources as they come up with more excuses to siphon away your resources. You exist as a confrontational outsider to their bureaucratic environment as opposed to being a collaborative part of the process. Independent man, bad. Dependent man using government sanctioned programs, good.
If the mentality of man being here for the exclusive use by government is legit then what does the future hold? We already have porn piped into our televisions and computers. We have legal marijuana to get baked off of. We have easy divorce options. We got abortion clinics for days. We got Satan worshiping music. We got homosexual television shows. So what’s next? What will be pushed onto the majority from the elite-minority ruling class? How about sex with animals? Won’t that be a right? How about creating designer babies? Babies genetically enhanced to be docile and passive who never speak up, but they’ll be real good looking! How about having the World Court hammer American sovereignty? How about erasing all borders, cultures, customs and traditional families so that they become a relic of the past and only featured in historical documentaries? How about a world of single people who do what they want as long as it’s sanctioned by the global government? You like that? That’s where it’s all headed if you don’t pull your ass away from that computer.
So, do you exist for the benefit of the state or are you a freedom loving, hot-blooded patriot who thinks we should bring the mom and pop store back, stop the madness of globalization and rebuild our nation?
You decide. Time is short though.
Before I sign off allow me to leave you with this – The Naked Truth. It was first published in the late 50′s and is the communist plan for manipulating America from within. It really is eye opening. It includes the 45 Goals of Communism in America. List to follow.
45 Goals of Communism in America
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.